Monday, November 26, 2012

On My Watchlist



Recently, I have been looking through my IMDB account and I started watching the trailers of upcoming movies and I really looking forward to what I've found so far from the site. But there are those that I saw from watching other movies too, I just decided I'd add them here too. These all range from drama to comedy and for you to better understand why I am looking forward to these films, I find that it will be much easier if you watch the trailers.

  • The Hobbit




  • Les Misérables


  • Oz: The Great and Powerful

  • Wreck It Ralph



  • Beautiful Creatures


  • Safe Haven


  • Any Day Now


  • Quartet


  • Struck by Lightning



  • Flight



*Note: The list does not have a specific order that show the rank of these films reflecting my interest in movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment