Saturday, January 26, 2013

Catch Up Challenge

I signed up for this challenge to keep my readings regular because in my opinion just like doing fitness and keeping up with a diet plan, someone or something that keeps me accountable for my routine motivates me not directly but it is at the back of my head and it somehow pushes me. Below is a list of books that have been on my shelves some for years and others are new that I would like to read (not necessarily in this order) completely this year.


  • The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman

  • Crossed by Ally Condie

  • Reached by Ally Condie

  • Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

  • Envy by Anna Godbersen

  • Splendor by Anna Godbersen

  • Van Allen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz

  • Misguided Angel by Melissa de la Cruz

  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (definitely before the movie comes out)

  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment