Sunday, August 19, 2012

Step Up: Miami Heat movie review

I watched it today and I must say, I had my doubts at first because the last 2 was not as good as I hoped it would. This, however, is AMAZING! Both my sister and I love dancing, it's a big part of our lives, performing, and this really made my day. The best parts of this film are first and foremost the dance numbers, followed by the music and the costumes, the shots, and the storyline.

What I love most about the dance numbers is that at the beginning I already thought that it was great. It wasn't a let down as the movie developed further because every performance got better making me more and more breathless. I think that it was their performance at the museum that I love the most because of the incorporation of all the effects, the music, the costumes, the choreography that matched the location. Every single dance number did just this but to me, the one in the museum is by far the best.

Dance numbers(the ones I could find):
The music score, all original, is just absolutely incredible. It makes me want to get up and start moving myself but nevertheless, I'm in the cinema so I must refrain from disturbing the rest of the people watching. As for costumes and scenes I really love the dance scene in the restaurant. Emily's dress was wonderful as it followed her every movement and complimented her body. For those who haven't seen it, I strongly suggest that you do. NO! Scratch that. I'm commanding you to watch it and I guarantee that you will not regret it. Or maybe you might and I also might be just being biased because I'm so taken away by it. Either way it's a great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment