Monday, June 11, 2012

My Summer Reading List


It's a long list but I've started and finished with some already but just to give a heads up on my agenda. So far I've read Divergent and Insurgent and made book reviews. Currently I'm reading Delirium which is somewhere in this list. What you'll find mostly here are dystopian novels. The order in which I listed the books do not reflect on which I attempt to finish first. I will make it a point to write a book review for every one that I finish. Some reviews might not be as insightful as others due to reasons I do not know yet why but it can happen.
  • Divergent Trilogy - Veronica Roth
    • Divergent
    • Insurgent

  • The Maze Runner Series - James Dashner
    • The Maze Runner
    • The Scorch Trials
    • Death Cure

  • Delirium Series - Lauren Oliver
    • Delirium
    • Pandemonium

  • The Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins
    • The Hunger Games
    • Catching Fire
    • Mocking Jay

  • Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy - EL James
    • Fifty Shades of Grey
    • Fifty Shades Darker
    • Fifty Shades Freed

  • The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel - Michael Scott
    • The Alchemyst
    • The Magician
    • The Sorceress
    • The Necromancer
    • The Warlock
    • The Enchantress

  • The Uglies Trilogy- Scott Westerfeld
    • Uglies
    • Pretties
    • Specials
    • Extras

No comments:

Post a Comment